- Experience with, AngularJS, jQuery;
- Strong knowledge of PHP or MEAN stack;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/ CSS3.
Will be a plus
- Experience with lodash (underscore.js);
- Experience with Angular Material;
- Experience with require.js;
- Basic knowledge in TDD;
- Basic knowledge of grunt/gulp.
- High competetive salary;
- Social benefits, paid vacations, seek-leaves;
- English classes, paid training and seminars;
- Career possibilities with growing team;
- Friendly environment and comfortable schedule.
- Design and organize refactoring of projects architecture;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Help our web department grow;
- Assist back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting;
- Work in a fast-paced continual learning environment which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to solve business issues.