- 2 years of experience in iOS/Mac development;
- Have launched at least a few apps;
- Excellent working knowledge of developing iOS apps and related Google services;
- Working with cross-browser / cross-platform compatibility issues;
- Clear communication skills in code and in writing;
- Familiar with software development process;
- Experience working with Agile methodology;
- Proven experience in designing and implementing complex architectures;
- Dynamic, energetic, positive outlook with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Good level of English
- social benefits, paid vacations, seek-leaves;
- English classes, paid training and seminars;
- career possibilities with growing team;
- friendly environment and comfortable schedule.
- Developing and architect new and maintain iOS apps;
- Working closely with team members, including product managers, designers and other developers to quickly diagnose and resolve problems;
- Specifying and managing the development of custom applications by our outsource partners;
- Working with other developers to improve and standardize our design and development process;
- Working across a wide range of projects, each with specific functional and feature requirements.